Monday 1 October 2012

Evaluation


I enjoyed blogging over the past two months. For me it was a new experience as I had never done anything like it before. I am happy with the presentation of my blogs. I wanted them to be simple and clear and I think I achieved this while adding a layer of sophistication with photos and videos. A downside to my blogs was a lack of proofreading but I was hopefully able to improve this as the posts went on. In terms of the project as a whole, the most beneficial aspect was an improvement in my vocabulary levels. My two criticisms of it would be firstly, that it was a lot of work for only a medium sized percentage of our over-all mark and secondly, the different tutors seemed to have different standards and offered different and sometime contradictory advice to me and other students. Overall the experience was interesting and useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment